Operates from August to end of September
Set on the beautiful Ningaloo Marine Park is a tour that allows you to snorkel the beautiful clear waters of Western Australia.
The Ningaloo Reef Snorkel Tour is the only full day snorkelling specific tour on the Ningaloo reef & lets you explore the wonders of the marine world and gives you a wonderful insight to the diversity of Australia.
Ningaloo; an Aboriginal word that means a point of high land extending into the sea.
The Ningaloo Marine Park was declared as a World Heritage listed destination in 1987.
The Ningaloo Marine Park features over 500 species of fish and over 200 species of coral, making this an extremely healthy coral reef system. Hawksbill, leatherback, green & loggerhead turtles are found here all year round. This is because Ningaloo reef is a significant breeding area for threatened green sea turtles.
Your day on the Ningaloo Reef Snorkel Adventure will begin with an early morning transfer from your accommodation in Exmouth to the Tantabiddi Boat Ramp.
This is where you will meet the crew and board Latitude 22, the modern 20m vessel that you will be travelling to the reef on. Throughout the day, you will travel to at least 3 different snorkel sights.
On board, you will be seated in a well-equipped vessel featuring comfortable seating and also a large, shaded deck area. Latitude 22 also features a water level marlin board, providing the safest and easiest entries & exits from the water.
- Minimum 3 different snorkel sights during your day
- Wetsuits, fins, snorkel & mask
- Morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, cold beverages, tea, coffee and water provided
- Bus transfers to & from your accommodation in Exmouth
- Experienced crew with marine biologists, marine researchers, dive masters & skippers
- Luxurious & spacious vessel with shaded areas
- Marlin board which is water level with a ladder
- Lagoon cruises searching for dolphins, dugongs & turtles
- In-water support if required
- Floatation devices such as pool noodles, buoyancy vests & a snorkel lesson
- Safety & snorkel sight briefings
- Latitude 22 is licensed to carry 48 day passengers to 100nm
- One toilet/bathroom onboard
- 3 fridges and two freezers
- Latitude 22 has a very large deck area with a canopy covering 80% of the deck area, which means lots of shade for those long sunny days and also curtains that can enclose the entire deck area if the weather is bad
- Air Conditioning in the Wheel House, Galley and Accommodation area
- Stereo system built into the vessel with wireless connectivity
- Instant Boiling and Cold water system and a large outdoor kitchen
- Marlin board that provides the easiest and safest entry and exit out of the water from spacious marlin board, which is water level with a ladder
- Two showers one in the bathroom and one on the back deck
For premium snorkelling in a pristine location, join us on the Ningaloo Reef Snorkel Adventure.