Have a whale of a time
Tour operates at the beginning of August to the end of October
2 Hour Sunset Cruise
Whales have been travelling and inhabiting the world’s oceans for around 16 million years.
Departing from Exmouth in Western Australia, you have the chance to observe these beautiful creatures on Ningaloo Reef!
Ningaloo Reef is a beautiful World Heritage-listed reef with exquisite clear blue waters and the largest fringing reef is Australia, known as Australia’s Underwater playground.
The Western Australian coastline plays host to the largest migrating herd of humpback whales in the world, currently estimated at over 30,000 individuals.
- Your day on the Ningaloo Reef Whale Watching Tour will begin with an afternoon transfer from your accommodation in Exmouth to the Tantabiddi Boat Ramp.
- On the vessel you will get to enjoy gourmet food platters, Exmouth prawns & light refreshments whilst searching for beautiful whales.
- As your day concludes, you will watch the sunset whilst relaxing on a beautiful Ningaloo cruise back to Exmouth.
- Complimentary transfer service to and from your accommodation
- Gourmet platters featuring fresh Exmouth prawns
- Filtered water, cordial, an assortment of teas, premium coffee.
- All Government fees and taxes
- Information and education on the Ningaloo Marine Park and it’s inhabitants
On Board Facilities
- Latitude 22 is licensed to carry 48 day passengers to 100 nautical miles and 10 live aboard passengers to 200 nautical miles
- Wheelchair Access and Pram Access
- One toilet/bathroom on board
- 3 fridges and two freezers
- Latitude 22 has a very large deck area with a canopy covering 80% of the deck area, which means lots of shade for those long sunny days and also curtains that can enclose the entire deck area if the weather is bad
- Air Conditioning in the Wheel House, Galley and Accommodation area
- Stereo system built into the vessel with wireless connectivity
- Instant Boiling and Cold water system and a large outdoor kitchen